Eastover Estate and Retreat
EASTOVER ESTATE & RETREAT is a residential holistic retreat center, dedicated to serving the greater holistic community, for the last 5 years it has been undergoing a complete renovation and is emerging as a facilitator of holistic workshops and retreats. Centered around an evocative Berkshire Summer Cottage with sun trenched café, juice bar, library, meeting rooms, porch, terrace, luxury bedrooms, Eastover is centrally located in the cultural hub of the Berkshires, and only minutes from Tanglewood, Kriplau, Shakespeare & Co. and dozens of other cultural venues, Eastover is an ideal location for teachers, groups, organizations and companies seeking retreat and training. Eastover offers spacious characteristic and historical workshop and program rooms with multiple meeting and studio facilities including well-equipped commercial kitchens ideal for all styles of cooking classes. There is a wide range of limited overnight accommodations preserving its intimacy to fit everyone’s budget, from rustic, to contemporary, to luxurious.
600 Acres of silence cradled by Houstonic River and October Mountain, Eastover is a mix of inviting lawns, courtyards, meadows, gardens, forests, woodland trails, and panoramic views of the Mt Greylock, the site creates a sense of expansiveness and a feeling of serenity where people can meet outside the bustle of everyday life. Eastover is unaffiliated with any specific spiritual tradition. Its eclectic open-hearted receptivity to a broad array of groups and teachers aims to support the continuing emergence of holistic and ecological ideas capable of renewing our culture and leading the way to a sustainable planet.
Tally Ho Entertainment/workshop Venue
Located just walking distance from the Mansion is our newly renovated, multi-purpose entertainment venue known as Tally Ho, an iconic gathering place loved for decades by people from the Berkshires and beyond. Tally Ho offers the largest indoor space in Berkshire County, with over 9,000 sq. ft. suitable
Looking forward to hosting your many successful workshops/retreats at Eastover.
QiGong Master Key 1 & 2 Teacher Training *Prerequisites apply – please see our website.
This week long teacher training course has three objectives:
- Breaking down the theory and philosophy of RP Qigong into basic building blocks that can be rearranged into various formats and presented by RP Qigong certified teachers to students in classes ranging from one hour, one day, weekend workshops, or ongoing classes.
- Analyzing the underlying principles of each exercise. Understanding the benefits of each practice and how to adapt the practices for children, the elderly, and practitioners with special needs.
- How to develop an individual style of presentation that reflects your personality and how to empower your teaching methods using special Qigong techniques. You will be provided with teaching materials and guidance on how to use them effectively. You will also be taught to invoke powerful energies to run group healings.
- Four Golden Wheels Theory
- 6 Dantian Typology
- Three Treasures
- Nourishing Qi
- Hologram Palm Empowerments
- Central Meridian Breathing Empowerment
- Four Golden Wheels Exercise
- Three Treasures Standing Meditation
- Connecting Universe
- Lotus Meditation
- Empowering your teaching space
- Performing a group healing
- Using the RP Qigong Power Point Presentation
- How to arrange music for a class
- Teaching a class vs. Teaching a workshop
Breaking down the theory and philosophy of RP Qigong into basic building blocks that can be rearranged into various formats and presented by teachers.
Robert Peng was born and raised in Hunan, China. At age eight, he began an intensive apprenticeship under the close guidance of the legendary monk Xiao Yao, an enlightened master known for his profound healing ability and martial arts skill.
At age fifteen, Robert performed a 100 day water fast in a small dark room at a secluded monastery in the remote mountains of Hunan province. He underwent a radical spiritual transformation and awakened amazing healing powers.
Master Xiao Yao encouraged Robert to develop his healing skills by studying with other Chinese masters. He pursued his training quietly while attending university in Changsha where he majored in English Literature. When he was twenty-nine years old, he began to teach publicly, and within five years he had trained over 150,000 students all over China.
In 1997, Robert was invited to relocate to Australia. Seven years later, he moved to New York City.
With his deep understanding and practice of this ancient Chinese healing art of Qigong, and with extensive life and teaching experience in the western world, Robert has developed a unique way to teach Qigong that people from different culture can easily understand and follow but meanwhile still enjoy the real essence of this ancient Chinese art of wisdom, love and vitality.
Robert Peng has been a regular presenter in Omega Institute, Integrative Health Symposium and many other organizations and schools. His participants and clients are from all walks of life, who have experienced healing and a new surge of energy and power in their life. See more photos and other events by this presenter