Hotel Serena BadiaWelcome to Hotel Serena where hospitality and friendship make you feel at home! Irene and Carlo offer you a family run hotel with genuine
hospitality and a warm atmosphere with special attention to detail and comfort. Hotel Serena has been a favourite for many years for those with a passion for the mountains and for Val Badia. Surrounded by delightful Dolomite scenery our hotel Serena is ideally located to make the most of a myriad of paths and ski slopes.
Situated in a quiet and sunny position overlooking the town and with a wonderful view of the Sas dla Crusc the hotel is only a short distance from the
What we offer our guests
• Covered swimming pool with large sunny terrace and wonderful views of the Dolomites (open every day from 7.00 to 19.00)
• “Serena Wellness Center” with magnificent terrace and breathtaking panoramic views (open every day from 17.00 to 19.00, no entry for children under the age of 14): Bahama whirlpool, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, fitness room, immersion bath, footbath
• “PRIVATE SKIBUS with scheduled departures and arrivals, taking passengers to Alta Badia ski resort, which is only 300 metres away”
• Comfortable, welcoming rooms, all equipped with bathroom with shower or bath and wc, satellite tv, hairdryer, safe and telephone. Also enjoy an extraordinary panoramic view over the Dolomites, on one side Sasso Santa Croce and village of Badia and on the other side Mount Gardenazza and a big meadow, where it isn't uncommon to see deer jumping from the wood. The suites, the superior double rooms and all superior single rooms are equipped with a minibar.
• Generous breakfast buffet
• Dinner with 3 menus to choose from and a salad buffet
- Cooking is done by the hotelier in person, who uses his own speciality recipes typical of the area
- Welcome aperitif
- Candle-light-dinner or typical Ladin dinner
- Snowshoe tours, with the hotelier as a guide, to immerse yourself in the peace and quietness of the snow-covered woods and unspoilt countryside
• Lots of space to wander around, a welcoming reading room and a large private carpark.
• Games room for children and teenagers
• Wi-Fi internet point and the possibility to connect your own notebook to the Wi-Fi network
• *Services for a charge:
- all types of massage, relaxing, lymph-stimulating, deep connective tissue, sports*
- plant reflexology*
- naturopathy appointments*
- bathrobe* See more events in this venue
In the heart of the Dolomites you will experience the magic of winter.
Snow, light and hospitality: 3 words to introduce your winter holiday!!!
Around wonderful mountains with the right accompaniment give you the possibility to descend the best slopes in the place. A great combination were Yoga complement your Ski day.
The Dolomites is a land of mountains, meadows and of extraordinary natural landscape. Even if winter is the hardest and coldest of all seasons, winter in the
Dolomites also remains the most fascinating season. Even snow and cold temperatures don't prevent the mountains from being admired and suggestive aspects.
"Dolomiti Superski“ ,the biggest skiing resort in the world: 450 ropeway installations,
1220 km ski-runs, a transport capacity of 620.000 people per hour. It includes 12 skiing
areas. Imagine yourself skiing down on snow covered and sun-kissed slopes with the watching eye of the colossal Dolomite mountains focused on you. Nature at its very best whichever way you turn. Dolomiti Superski guarantees you 12 different ski areas and 1.200 km of perfectly prepared snow covered slopes with just a single skipass!
From Alta Badia it is possible to reach by skiing 3 of the most beautiful skiing areas of the Dolomiti Superski up to the glacier of the Marmolada all of which are connected by the Sella Ronda.
Flow Yoga follow the teaching of Therapeutic Hatha Yoga and Awakening Vital Energy, which is based on optimizing the health and well-being at every level of body,
mind and spirit, blending the ancient science of yoga with the modern mind-body techniques. Use the method Vinyasa Yoga (from Sankrit "step by step") is a method
characterized by the fusion between breath and movement almost like dance, is a practical and creative energy that allows you to gain strength and fluidity.
What we are going to do?
Relax Flow Yoga: “Flow Stretching Morning ” to start the day with energy and harmony. We are going to use: Mindful Movement with mantras to bring awareness to your body. Asanas (postures) and Pranayamas (breathing) for relaxation and balance. 40 minutes.
Evening Flow Yoga classes for relax and stretching or body, special legs and spine.
Yoga Body Stretching 40 minutes.
7.00-7.40 “Flow yoga Stretching Morning” .
8.00 Healthy breakfast.
9.00 Meeting with the Mountain guide.
13.00 to 14.00 Daily Lunch (the guide take the decision
for the lunch time in relation of the ski safari of the day)
18.00- 18.40 Evening Flow Yoga classes
in combination of the service
in the Wellness Center, the swimming pool, the sauna and the turkey bath.
In the heart of the Dolomites you will experience the magic of winter. A great combination were Yoga complement your Ski day.
Maria Paula Medina
She went on to explore trails throughout Latin America with the art
project Latin American Pilgrimage (sound therapy and body movements).
Paula became an instructor at age 27. She has logged many hours of
training in both Argentina and Europe, and specializes in therapeutic
Hatha and Vinyasa styles of yoga.
Today she leads yoga retreats in Italy and Spain, practicing yoga outdoors, in contact with nature, and leads both group and private therapeutic yoga in the
Dolomites where she lives.
She has a great passion for mountain sports. When she is not guiding or teaching yoga, she spends all of her time rock climbing and ice climbing, as well as hiking with her dog Scott.
Contac Maria Paula +39-3337214132
See more photos and other events by this presenter