Bodysattva Healing Arts CenterBodysattva is a place where you can slow down enough to listen to your body, acquire self-awareness techniques and experience healing modalities to bring about a deep level of relaxation, balanced body-mind integration and healing.
The term ‘Bodysattva’ was born out of this vision and, translated loosely from Sanskrit, pairs ‘body’ (bod-ee) with ‘sattva’ (sahtvah) or ‘awareness.’
Sattva is a state of mind in which the mind is steady, calm and peaceful.
Sattva may be defined as pure existence, awareness, being, truth, intelligence, virtue, goodness, joy or simply put, the desire to practice and deepen the connection to and access our closest resource, our own body’s wisdom. See more events in this venue
- Gain clarity
- Take risks
- Increase self-awareness
- Feel empowered
- Discover your gifts and purpose
In this workshop series, we will explore how to:
- Creatively manifest your goals and desires
- Overcome obstacles such as negative self-talk, fears, old belief systems
- Let go of perfection, control, "have-to's", self-judgment, others' expectations, and the need for approval
- Identify if your actions and subconscious beliefs are in alignment with your desires
- Treat yourself with compassion and give yourself permission to "Play" and to "Just Be"
Thursday's - 1/15/15 to 2/19/15 (running for six consecutive week) from 6:00pm to 7:15pm
Plant the Seeds: Live with Purpose, Joy, and Ease