Elohee – retreat. renew. remember.
Elohee is a retreat center located in the heart of 200 wooded acres in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia. Currently, we rent our facilities to teachers offering courses in meditation, yoga, art, dance, and other methods for personal growth. We are also in the process of creating our own curriculum which will draw directly upon the power of nature to facilitate our Forest Therapy, Cancer Support, Trauma Recovery, and Mindful Leadership Programs. Elohee is a place for transformation - individual and community.See more events in this venue
Escape the demands of daily life as you recharge and nourish your spirit in this fern-filled forest setting, and listen to the waterfalls and the sounds of nature. Dine on healthy cuisine, experience meditative yoga, explore noble silence, mindful nature walks and tranquil ponds. Optional VIP wine tour on Friday as well. Stress melts away as you find your soul again.
Our retreat has been created with your health and well-being in mind allowing you to truly rest, relax and rejuvenate; we provide a place where you can unplug, unwind and uplift your spirit. Retreat is all inclusive including: accommodations, delicious and mostly organic meals, classes and activities. Optional VIP wine tour, spa and massage treatments are available as well. Nourish your body, heal your soul. Once you visit, you’ll want to return again and again.
- 2 night stay in beautiful new eco-cottages with panoramic 360 degree views on top of Bald Mountain
- Delicious spa cuisine prepared by Cordon Bleu Chef, Susan Lottes
- Optional 2 Vineyard VIP wine tasting (tasting fees and lunch included)
- 3 yoga classes (including yoga nidra) All levels, beginners welcome
- Meditation hike through enchanted forests with mountain views and streams
- Welcome bonfire reception at the fire ring
- Journaling at the Pond and Sacred Water Garden
- Access to a mountaintop natural rainwater pool (no chemicals) and hot tub under the sky
- Crystal Bowl Sound Bath Healing
- Massage available (must schedule ahead of time)
Deposit of 40% of total retreat fee is due upon booking. This deposit is non-refundable but transferable to another retreat or person. Payment is due upon check-in.
Reconnect with your heart and soul at the serene sanctuary of Elohee Retreat Center near the lovely village of Sautee Nacoochee.