Reset your compass with a personal weekend retreat nestled in cypress trees near Lake Travis, an hour outside of Austin, Texas. Enjoy the soothing sounds and sights of nature and daily practices of OM, yoga and meditation. Enter on Friday evening, immerse deeply Saturday, emerge renewed, awakened, and rejuvenated on Sunday in the early afternoon.
At the Spring Cleanse, you will:
- Take your Orgasm and OM practice to the next level
- Be trained in Orgasmic Meditation if not previously trained
- Get connected to your desires
- Let go of what is no longer serving you
- Feel what is possible when you fill up with sustained Orgasm
The weekend includes:
- Daily Yoga, Meditation, and OM practice with expert guides
- Lecture and Dialog on deepening your practice with OneTaste Austin Senior Staff
- Experiential exercises to cultivate connection
- Time for reflection, short hikes, and jumping in the swimming hole
- Fresh gourmet food
- Optional massage and bodywork
- OM Training with our on-site staff
- 2 nights lodging at Cypress Valley Ranch House (double occupancy)
- Chef prepared meals from farm-fresh products. (Gluten free with Vegan and Paleo options)
Whether you’re single or coupled, new to the practice or a veteran, the Spring Cleanse is the perfect way to immerse in Orgasmic practice. Prerequisite: Orientation and training in Orgasmic Meditation (available on the first night) OneTaste Austin teaches about relationships, intimacy, sexuality and purpose through a practice called Orgasmic Meditation. Orgasmic Meditation is a partnered wellness practice where a man or woman strokes the upper left-hand quadrant of a woman's clitoris for 15 minutes in order to increase connection, sensitivity, and intimacy. This event is open to all adults 18 years or older. All OneTaste Austin events are drug/alcohol free.
Learn the practice of Orgasmic Meditation during our Spring Cleanse Retreat nestled among Cypress trees in the Texas Hill Country.
Keith Paolino, OneTaste Austin
Keith has been a OneTaste student, teacher, coach and community builder since 2008. After leaving a 15 year long career in IT, Keith joined OneTaste as a Staff Coach in 2011. He helped develop the OneTaste Austin community while still in San Francisco, and then moved to Austin to live full-time in May of 2012. From his first visit he fell in love with the city, noting the similarities with the SF Bay Area, and enjoying the relaxed charm Austin offers in contrast. Keith loves coaching men, women and couples who have experienced mastery in other areas of their life, and are ready to confront the ways they sabotage and block intimacy in their personal relationships. He helps his clients see repetitive patterns more clearly and teaches them how to cultivate approval for where they are at, so the shifts they are looking for can happen organically and not through force or will. He walks with them all the way down to the bottom of the hole, encourages them to have patience, feel around in the dark, find the gem hidden in the muck, and then walks with them all the way back out. Keith meets his clients where they’re at, with 100% approval, and asks just a little bit more of them than they’ve been asking of themselves.See more photos and other events by this presenter