Glacier Bear Retreat
Glacier Bear Retreat is a brand new storybook cottage located INSIDE the boundaries of Glacier National Park in beautiful West Glacier, Montana. Glacier Bear is located on almost an acre of private land with Fish Creek and Apgar Creek flowing through the property, creating a quiet, private and peaceful haven. A short walk brings you to the shores of beautiful Lake MacDonald.
Aptly named “Retreat”, Glacier Bear is perfect for nature-loving individuals looking for a quiet place to reconnect with the nature in spectacular Glacier National Park. For more photos of Glacier Bear, please check out GlacierBearRetreat.com.See more events in this venue
This 5-night, 6-day retreat led by Gail Lynne Goodwin is a chance to see the best of Glacier, as this is normally the last week that the Going-to-the-Sun Road is open. We’ll drive to the top of Logan Pass at the Continental Divide and hike trails through the early snow. Down at Glacier Bear (in the valley, not on the mountain top), the aspens are a brilliant yellow and the tamarack trees are bright gold, which is why this is Gail’s favorite time to be in Glacier!
During this retreat, you will have an abundance of things to do and see. You will most likely enjoy:
- Two day mastermind session
- Ample time and inspiration for creativity
- Plenty of exercise opportunities including yoga, walking, etc.
- Art studio sessions & photography opportunities
- Exploring downtown Whitefish, Montana
- Hiking and exploring the wonders of Glacier National Park
- Wildlife watching and stargazing
- Time for relaxation and contemplation
- Meditation in the Turret Tower
- Friendship and FUN!
Because this retreat is offered during the calm and beautiful days of a Montana autumn, we are also excited to offer you the opportunity for lots of outdoor fun, such as bicycling and driving the spectacular Going-to-the-Sun Road in Glacier National Park. Flyfishing and horseback riding are also available at an additional expense.
- Accommodations: 5 nights lodging, from 3pm Saturday through 12pm Thursday at the beautiful Glacier Bear Retreat
- Transportation: To/from the airport and to/from Glacier National Park and other areas of interest
- Meals: We believe that health starts with how we nourish our bodies. All meals will focus on delicious, yet healthy, good-for-you foods.
- Breakfast will include options like Vitamix green smoothies made from fresh organic produce, and whole grain steel-cut oatmeal, served with fresh organic fruit, nuts, seeds, coconut and pure maple syrup.
- Lunch will include fresh salads, crepes, soups and pizza, all made with fresh, organic (when possible), healthy ingredients.
- Join us for a delicious healthy dinner on 3 nights at Glacier Bear, while the other 2 nights will be enjoyed at one of the many local restaurants, at participant’s expense.
Reserve Your Space Now!
Gail Lynne Goodwin
She has interviewed hundreds of world-renowned Luminaries, including Sir Richard Branson, Seth Godin, Tony Hseih, Jack Canfield, Marci Shimoff, Mariel Hemingway and Guy Laliberte. According to Mashable, Gail was one of 2009′s Top 25 Most Inspirational People on Twitter.
Prior to InspireMeToday.com, Gail spent several years managing her daughter Carly’s recording career. As a result of the success of their co-penned song, “Baby Come Back Home”, Gail accompanied her daughter to nearly 100 bases in the US and to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba where Carly performed for our troops. Together they created the ‘World’s Longest Letter’ of love and support and delivered the 18-mile long scroll on a month-long tour of Iraq and the Persian Gulf in 2006.
Gail is a published author and a regular writer for the Huffington Post and for Care2.com, where her column is shared with more than 23,000,000 people. Her first course, Love In 21 Days, has helped individuals around the world to use logic to find love.
Gail offers coaching, mentoring, and mastermind services from her home in the mountains of Whitefish, Montana, where she resides with her husband Darryl. See more photos and other events by this presenter