Do you want to be inspired by ecologically harmonious living?
A week-long educational expedition where you’ll tour ecologically harmonious living practices and sustainable solutions at many amazing projects across Costa Rica. You will learn from a diverse team of regenerative experts, how to increase your personal sustainability and how to share your growth with those around you.
This tropical paradise is home not only to the world’s greatest biodiversity, but also to hundreds of regenerative projects; groups working to build a more beautiful future for themselves and all life. These pioneers, communities, homesteaders, permaculture demonstration sites, ecological preservation projects, and social benefit organizations want to share their successes and what they have learned in the process of becoming more sustainable.
You will have the opportunity to connect and network with social benefit organizations and communities looking for members. You will leave this program with the knowledge, resources, connections, plans, and inspiration to live in greater harmony with nature.
Stay at the beautiful Diamante Center in one of the most breathtaking regions of Costa Rica. This land has been caringly restored and developed with permaculture principles, natural buildings, reforestation and many open spaces. Eat amazing local organic produce and enjoy tropical fruit from the food forest. Connect with nature on 55 acres of lush rainforest. Center yourself through daily yoga and meditation on the rainforest yoga deck.
This amazing piece of paradise borders the majestic Baru river with pristine natural swimming pools and a jungle island. All nestled right above the Baru waterfalls. Baru is any nature lover’s dream, photograph the incredible views from atop this stunning waterfall, or turn towards the sun-speckled jungle behind you. Among the most spectacular mountains, waterfalls, and beaches in the world, this is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful and magical places in the country.
--- What’s included
- Stay at a beautiful 55 acre eco-retreat center in one of the most breathtaking regions of Costa Rica
- Enjoy a pristine river with natural swimming pools and the amazing Baru waterfalls
- Daily excursions to Sustainable Farms, Communities and Impact Centers
- An educational Expedition customized to the interests of the group
- Daily yoga and meditation on the rainforest deck
- Flash drive with massive sustainability learning library, guides, tools, and much more
- Three mostly organic vegetarian meals a day with amazing, diverse tropical fruits
- A trip to an amazing tropical beach to have lunch and enjoy the warm pacific ocean
- Transportation from / to the SJO airport and on all excursions during the Expedition
- 7 days and 6 nights lodging in shared cabins at the Diamante Center
Upgrade from shared to private cabin: additional $350
(Pay as little as $250 to reserve your spot)
Invest in a brighter future!
A week-long educational expedition where you’ll tour ecologically harmonious living practices & sustainable solutions at amazing projects across Costa Rica.