The Simsbury InnA LUXURY NEW ENGLAND HOTEL
Nestled in the hills of the idyllic Farmington River Valley, The Simsbury Inn in Connecticut elegantly blends the casual comforts of country hospitality with the refinements of modern hotel travel. A historic style Connecticut hotel of uncommon diversity, The Simsbury inn offers an original hotel experience for tourists and seasoned business travelers alike.
NEW ENGLAND HOSPITALITY AT ITS BEST
The Simsbury Inn's warm and welcoming ambiance is apparent as soon as you step into our lobby featuring a magnificent stone fireplace, bookcases, and comfortable sitting area. The Traditional décor gives the guestrooms an airy and charming feel with four poster, sleigh, and upholstered beds. Additional Connecticut hotel facilities include an indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi, saunas, and health club and complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel (many guestrooms are also hard wired). See more events in this venue
Award Winning 7-Day Live Immersion Detox Retreats
Do you want to love your body more and enhance your well-being and energy? At our Immersion Retreats, participants detoxify, energize and rejuvenate mind, body and spirit while getting world-class raw food training — and many experience dramatic health improvements. Are YOU ready to live your best life?
- Instruction and personal consultation with Lisa Wilson
- All of your meals and detox materials for the one week program
- Health and nutrition lectures from leading raw food educators
- Advanced healing and preventative tools
- Hands-on food demonstration classes
- Hands-on workshops in raw food sprouting, juicing, equipment, dehydration, etc.
- A one week supervised raw foods detox with medicinal raw and living foods
- Over 100 pages of handouts and worksheets
- Customizable schedule with techniques to take home
Lisa WilsonFounder of The Raw Food Institute
Come join us for our award winning 7 day immersion program at the Simsbury Inn in Simsbury, Connecticut: minutes away from Hartford International Airport, and centrally located between Boston and New York City.
Medicinal raw program based on the Ann Wigmore protocol. Repair cells and detox your body. Green juice and wheatgrass shots provided throughout the week.
Gourmet Raw Meals
Delicious, healthy raw meals are included. Cooking classes, how to shop, equipment training and recipes will show you how to do it at home.
Learn how to dehydrate, make nut mylks and more in our fun, hands-on chef training classes.
Day 1 Arrive on Sunday afternoon, orientation, introductions and green juice cocktails
Day 2-6 example:
- 7:30am-8:30am: Light exercise (Walking, Calisthenics,Yoga or Qigong)
- 8:30am-9:00am: FRESH Wheatgrass Juice!
- 9:00am-9:30: Morning Juice served
- 9:30am-10:30: Food preparation demonstration
- 10:30am: Mid morning GREEN juice served
- 10:30-12:30pm: Morning Lectures and Workshops
- 12:30-1:30pm: Lunch
- 1:30-5:00pm: Afternoon Lectures and Workshops
- 4:00pm: Afternoon GREEN juice served
- 5:00-6:00pm: Dinner
- 6:00pm-7:00pm: Activity or a Movie
Day 7 Morning classes, lunch and Depart on Saturday Afternoon
Yoga, qi gong, auricular therapy and more. Activate your body and mind.
The Raw Food Institute Live Immersion Program takes place at the beautiful Simsbury Inn.
Detox Sauna and Soqi bed treatment included. Massage, auricular therapy and reflexology available for an additional fee.
- Food as medicine
- Green juices and green smoothie how-to's
- How to grow medicinal foods at home
- Sprouts and living foods
- Digestive wellness
- The power of enzymes and living foods
- Hands-on food preparation
- Gourmet raw food preparations
- Food combining
- Seasonal Eating
- Raw food snacks and desserts
- Advanced detoxification techniques
- Eliminate toxins
- Environmental detoxification
- Whole food supplements
- Protecting your immune system
- Preventing serious disease
- Hormone health
- Energy work
- Removing heavy metals
- Breathing and meditation
- Movement and exercise
- MUCH more!
Enrollment Now Open for June 29-July 5 and August 3-9 Retreats.Cleanse your body and spirit with our award winning detox program, and enjoy our beautiful location in summer and enjoy eating outside, walking or biking the area's trails, and more. There really has never been a perfect time to come! Don't wait, these programs will fill up fast. Click here to register online or call (888) 799-9147
Lisa Wilson, Founder The Raw Food Institute
As a national speaker, writer, consultant, business owner, health, nutrition and wellness counselor, fitness trainer, and mom to 3 kids, I love my job because on a daily basis, I guide people to a state of abundant health... with food!
I can help you learn the art and science of living well.
Founder, The Raw Food Institute.
Certified Health, Nutrition and Wellness Counselor
Certified Fitness Trainer
Founder, Parkfit: Outdoor Fitness for Women and Citizens for Community Wellness.
Founder, Pashen, Raw + Healthy + Delicious snacks.
Speaker, keynotes at events, corporations, universities, women’s groups and schools.
Mom to 3 rock’n kids, ages 6, 8 and 10, that love to eat super healthy food! See more photos and other events by this presenter