Have you ever felt the hopelessness of a dream you felt was completely out of your reach? Have you ever felt yourself melting uncontrollably into a seemingly bottomless pit of self-loathing? Have you ever been paralysed by fear, blinded by rage, become ill from stress or anxiety, or controlled by an addiction? Do you suffer ceaselessly from certain physical ailments?
Then you are not alone. Each one of us has these experiences. How we deal with them changes everything.
Combining visions, Olwyn & Liz bring you the powerfully healing Hummingbird Retreats – a springboard from which you can totally reform yourself and your life. Your 7-day retreat will see you embarking upon a beautiful journey of transformation during which you will:
- Be equipped with the knowledge to truly nourish your body, mind and soul
- Learn techniques to free yourself from unnecessary emotional, mental and physical suffering
- Release stagnant emotions within the body & mind through the use of ancient meditation techniques, yoga & massage
- Free up tremendous energy to indulge in the things you love
- Be educated by a true expert on how to nourish your body with the correct foods
- Expand the boundaries of your mind
- Form long-lasting, nourishing bonds with inspiring people
- Have lots of fun, share lots of laughter & enjoy great, fresh food
- Come away feeling refreshed, revived and fully empowered!
Join us on the path to liberation at a beautiful Italian family home where you will be welcomed as a member of the family and invited to taste the real Dolce Vita that is rural Italian life. Set in an idyllic historical village nestled in the serenity of the breathtakingly beautiful southern Italian mountains, the villa is the heart of a small family holding, surrounded by open fields, forests and rolling hills. It is the perfect place to go within and find true inner peace.
What We Pledge To Give You:
- 7 nights family villa accommodation *
- 3 highly nutritious, inconceivably delicious home-made meals a day including a daily detoxifying juice and superfood smoothie (+snacks!)
- Individual 1 hour consultations with Olwyn and Liz
- Deeply healing massages to assist in the release of stuck emotions (accompanied with music composed by Liz using mantra and healing frequencies to augment the healing and liberation process)
- Daily Yoga (Kundalini and Vinyasa Flow)
- Deep transformational meditation using techniques from ancient India and Tibet
- Culinary workshops to equip you with the knowledge to eat in order to thrive
- A horary consultation (the use of astrology to answer a specific question)
- Take-home 40-day Kundalini yoga practice to support you after the retreat
- Recipe booklet written by Olwyn
- Booklet written by Liz to equip you with the tools for nurturing long-term emotional health
- Covered swimming pool (semi-covered on particularly warm days)
- Outdoor activities and mountain trekking
- Evening activities
- Airport transfers in Italy (we kindly request you to be at the pick-up point on the time and date specified. For airport drop-off, the car will make one trip to the specified airport at the specified time). Closest airport is Naples.
Just £800 per person, fully inclusive & guaranteed no hidden extras
Special discounts are on offer for referrals and bookings of 2 or more people
* rooms will be shared – 3 in one room, 2 in the other (a wonderful way to bond and form long-lasting connections). You will have your own bed – both rooms are very large & comfortable with their own private en-suite bathrooms.
Basic Daily Itinerary:
7am – 7:30am: Good Morning Tea
7:30am – 9am: Yoga
9:00am – 10:00am: Breakfast
10:00am – 11:00am: Workshop
11:00am – 11:30pm: Break
11:30pm – 12:30pm: Workshop
12:30pm – 1:30pm: Lunch
1:30pm – 2:30pm: Free Time
2:30pm – 5pm: Treatment Time / Private Yoga Sessions / Consultations / Free Time
5pm – 6:30pm: Meditation / Evening Yoga
7pm – 8pm: Dinner
8pm – 9:30pm: Evening Activities
DATES AVAILABLE – CHOOSE FROM 3 OPTIONS:
- 16th – 23rd MAY 2015 – sold out
- 30th MAY – 6th JUNE 2015 – sold out
- 13th – 20th JUNE 2015
These retreats will be small and intimate – there will only be 5 guests per retreat, allowing us not only to give each one of you our full attention, but also to co-create the retreat experience with you.
If you are interested, simply email Liz at email@example.com, or Olwyn at firstname.lastname@example.org – and they will happily send you a welcome pack containing details of how to secure your place. We are also available for a chat on Skype before you make your booking to answer any questions you may have – and get to know you.
We eagerly await the opportunity to share our knowledge and healing with you. True liberation comes from within – and with open arms & hearts we invite you to join us on the road that will lead you there.
If you are unable to join us for this season, but would like to be kept up to date with our future retreats, join the Hummingbird community on Facebook. We’ll post all future dates up on there – and we keep the page flowing with lots of wonderful heart-warming and helpful posts.
A Little About Olwyn & Liz:
As far back as she can remember, Olwyn has been interested in food and nutrition. Always looking for a lifestyle that would serve to make her feel her best and enable her life to flow in the direction of her dreams, she discovered raw living food and felt its powerful healing effects.
A raw food chef apprenticeship in Bali (2011) took her creativity and passion to a whole new level once she could see what was possible in the art of preparation and presentation of raw living foods.
Upon returning to London, Olwyn joined a team of enthusiastic and creative peers at The Wild Food Café in Neal’s Yard, Covent Garden. Her years cheffing in a whole food and raw-centric professional restaurant environment further developed her culinary skills. This experience also gave her the opportunity to witness the positive effects that food, made with love in a high-vibrational environment, had on every individual that dined at the restaurant; itis a catalyst for transformation of the body, mind and spirit. In addition to her work at the Wild Food Café, Olwyn spent time preparing individual cleansing programs at The Detox Kitchen in London. This further gave her insight into the power of food as a medicine.
Over the years Olwyn has had much personal experience of different levels of detoxing through raw living food, fasting, juice fasting and various other cleansing methods. From this platform, she is excited to be able to offer this experience to others in a retreat environment.
Olwyn believes that a week of eating high-vibrational living food combined with yoga and other specific healing modalities is a perfect setting for enabling the body to open its channels of self-healing and return to its magnificent potential. It is for that purpose that the Hummingbird retreat has been designed for individuals seeking transformation in their lives.
Olwyn looks forward to meeting you all and letting the magic unfold!
Liz grew up as a dancer, pouring her passion into studying classical ballet, jazz, tap, contemporary and modern dance for 16 years. She first encountered the healing, energizing and empowering beauty of yoga 13 years ago, and in 2011 she took a life-changing journey to India, where she studied intensely at the Ashiyana Yoga Centre, qualifying as a fully certified Yoga Alliance teacher.
As a teacher, she extremely caring and nurturing. Her background in dance has blessed her with instinctive body awareness, making her a natural and powerful body worker. Her graceful, playful classes incorporate breath work, meditation and deep relaxation – consistently delivering profoundly transformational results. Based on Vinyasa Flow, Liz adds a little of her own creative twist, forming a practice that is invigorating, gently challenging, yet accessible to all levels of practitioners. She will also be incorporating elements of the deeply healing practice known as Kundalini Yoga into the retreats to further facilitate growth and release.
Also a qualified Body Flow System massage therapist – Liz brings to you one of the most effective holistic massage treatments available. This unique massage therapy seamlessly blends techniques from Remedial Deep Tissue massage (sports massage), Chinese massage, Thai massage, Swedish massage, Meridian Therapy, principles from Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupressure and Reflexology – plus techniques unique to the Body Flow System – into a potent blend that is the ultimate in holistic massage therapy.
Musculoskeletal tension is alleviated – and damaging toxins and blockages are rapidly purged from the circulatory, eliminatory, and respiratory systems. Emotional toxicity held deep within the cells is also released, immediately allowing the entire body and mind to find a place of new-found equilibrium and empowerment.
In addition to yoga and dance, another of Liz’s lifelong passions is making music. All of her classes are accompanied by beautiful playlists, each track lovingly selected by Liz. She has also created a unique sonic soundscape to accompany her massage therapy, using sacred healing sound frequencies, mantras and original compositions to help induce profound healing and transformation.
She has spent the last 7 months in relative isolation, immersing herself in the study of spirituality and healing. Combining many hours in meditation with spiritual study, Liz has experienced profound realisations on how we can truly heal ourselves on deep emotional and mental levels. She is so excited to meet you and offer all of this to you on the Hummingbird retreat.
All we ask of you is that you come to us with an open heart, an open mind – and a true intention to let go. The path is before you – it is up to you to walk it…
Transform & liberate yourself from physical and mental suffering with powerful yoga, meditation, massage, detoxifying foods & emotional & culinary workshops