Eastover Estate and Retreat
EASTOVER ESTATE & RETREAT is a residential holistic retreat center, dedicated to serving the greater holistic community, for the last 5 years it has been undergoing a complete renovation and is emerging as a facilitator of holistic workshops and retreats. Centered around an evocative Berkshire Summer Cottage with sun trenched café, juice bar, library, meeting rooms, porch, terrace, luxury bedrooms, Eastover is centrally located in the cultural hub of the Berkshires, and only minutes from Tanglewood, Kriplau, Shakespeare & Co. and dozens of other cultural venues, Eastover is an ideal location for teachers, groups, organizations and companies seeking retreat and training. Eastover offers spacious characteristic and historical workshop and program rooms with multiple meeting and studio facilities including well-equipped commercial kitchens ideal for all styles of cooking classes. There is a wide range of limited overnight accommodations preserving its intimacy to fit everyone’s budget, from rustic, to contemporary, to luxurious.
600 Acres of silence cradled by Houstonic River and October Mountain, Eastover is a mix of inviting lawns, courtyards, meadows, gardens, forests, woodland trails, and panoramic views of the Mt Greylock, the site creates a sense of expansiveness and a feeling of serenity where people can meet outside the bustle of everyday life. Eastover is unaffiliated with any specific spiritual tradition. Its eclectic open-hearted receptivity to a broad array of groups and teachers aims to support the continuing emergence of holistic and ecological ideas capable of renewing our culture and leading the way to a sustainable planet.
Tally Ho Entertainment/workshop Venue
Located just walking distance from the Mansion is our newly renovated, multi-purpose entertainment venue known as Tally Ho, an iconic gathering place loved for decades by people from the Berkshires and beyond. Tally Ho offers the largest indoor space in Berkshire County, with over 9,000 sq. ft. suitable
Looking forward to hosting your many successful workshops/retreats at Eastover.
Join us for this rare opportunity to practice Qigong with Master Mingtong Gu, who is honored as the Master of the Year by the World Qigong Congress in 2011 and trained in the largest Qigong hospital in China. Master Gu will lead Wisdom Healing Qigong, a profound and effective system of healing and transformation for optimizing health and wellness. Using gentle movement, sounds, visualization, and meditation the mind, body and heart are empowered with more vitality, joy and purpose.
- Practice self-love and acceptance and cultivate unconditional love by keeping the energy of your heart open, through Qigong methods, in spite of life story and conditions.
- Strengthen and connect the five organs' energy to transform fear, anger, sadness and worry to love and happiness through Qigong sound healing.
- Enhance whole body energy flow through movement and other Qigong practices in order to return to a deep sense of cellular aliveness, joy and wholeness, in spite of life conditions.
- Learn Qigong meditation including Sound Meditation, Energy Meditation and Moving Meditation.
- Learn to use Qigong to work with stress in this busy and stressful work place and life in the technology world.
You can greatly benefit from this workshop if you are:
- Working with chronic emotional, physical and/or energetic dis-ease
- Feeling energetically depleted
- Inspired to realize your potential for manifestation
- Ready to connect your inner awareness and wisdom to invite deep change in your health and life
- Inspired to transform a stressed, worrying mind into a calm and clear mind
- Read to develop or deepen your meditation practice overall
This workshop will give you tools to help gently transform stress, depletion, disease, illness (including chronic and acute, physical and mental/emotional),