Hana Maui Yoga InstituteThe Hana Maui Yoga Institute is inspired to show you the magic of this beautiful, rugged and vibrant island while deepening your sense of inner self through yoga & providing a holistic approach to your yoga education for both beginner yogi's and aspiring yoga teachers & entrepreneurs. Join us for an unforgettable teacher training or yoga-cation in the jungles of East Maui at the volcanic foot of Haleakala in the untouchable village of Hana. Accessible only through the epic Hana Highway, you’ll be surrounded by breathtaking beaches, a nourishing rainforest, ocean views, an abundance of fresh fruits from the land, and endless epic waterfalls.
See more events in this venue
DescriptionCelebrate and envision a new year with us on this inspiring and awesome retreat! Experience an unforgettable yoga vacation and retreat at the volcanic foot of Haleakala in the untouched village of Hana, Maui. Accessible only through the epic Hana Highway, you’ll be surrounded by breathtaking beaches and ocean views, endless scenic waterfalls and an abundance of fresh fruit grown on the land. Even the most novice of yogis will delight in sequences designed to awaken the cells, plug into the core, and ignite a fiery passion for living. Come share this intimate and inspiring excursion into the jungles of east Maui and fill your heart with joy! SHAYNA HILLER is a world-renowned health educator, food expert, and yoga instructor. When she is not traveling, she is based in NYC coaching clients on health and lifestyle, as well as teaching private and public yoga classes. She specializes in teaching her signature yoga classes, which are safe, challenging, strengthening and soothing to the human organism. Shayna also has experience teaching beginners and children. She spends part of the year guiding yoga and health related retreats in destinations such as Costa Rica, Maui, upstate New York, and India. She also spends time lecturing at colleges across the country. Through her own life altering experiences and ultimately healing herself through a whole foods diet, Shayna is committed to spreading the secret to perfect health of mind and body from a place of true understanding and empathy. Shayna’s passion for food and health captivate her audience, and her interactive sessions provide an unforgettable experience for all participants. Shayna Hiller is a certified Health Coach through Columbia University Teacher's College and the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. She is a Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner through the American Association of Drug-less Practitioners. She continues to expand her knowledge in order to provide the most potent, cutting edge information. She is currently exploring the interplay of quantum physics and neuropsychology when it comes to health and well-being.
- 6 nights in our cozy and rustic community shared guest house *private accommodations available upon request at additional cost
- 3 meals per day~ breakfast: fresh coconuts, fruits and self-serve items; evening meal: healthy Ayurvedic dinners (vegan and gluten-free friendly)
- daily meditation and yoga (suitable for ALL levels)
- excursions to local waterfalls, beaches, ocean pools, bamboo forest hikes and weather permitting, star gazing night hikes
- Evening group envisioning workshops ( optional )
- pick up/drop off from Maui airport with waterfall stops along the famous Hana Highway and trip to Coconut Glen’s Vegan Ice Cream!
- Additional nights lodging + Massage & many more well-being options available upon request.
- All accommodations are in our cozy and rustic, community~living / shared guest houses.
- Private Room for singles and couples available upon request.
Celebrate and envision a new year with us on this inspiring and awesome retreat! Experience an unforgettable yoga vacation!