Description200HRS HATHA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING CERTIFICATION 84 asanas, 100 Variations
Yoga Sadhna India offers 200 hours Hatha Teacher Training course for your personal and professional growth. Our teaching is inclusive of Ashtanga and Vinyasa style, and provides a great way to start your journey in learning yogic asanas. We cover diverse asanas, styles and postures, and help you to understand their differences.
Body becomes supple. With deep breathing now a habit, you feel centered in your life. The course training runs for 26 days and divides into multiple phases. Each stage is an intensive immersion challenge for your mind and body. Completing the full course transforms you forever. You get not only a Yoga Alliance yoga teacher teaching certificate and the eligibility to teach yoga worldwide, but also a bounce in your body, springs in your feet and a deeper satisfaction. Your skin glows and your
Yoga Sadhna India designs and proceeds through the certification of 200 hrs Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course in a structured, scientific way. Our learned gurus and acharya mentors have done their training in Rishikesh, having earned great reputation in renowned and prestigious ashrams. They have a good command over traditional teaching style, with their classes flowing with both the elements of fulfillment and enrichment. You get authentic knowledge from every session and learn the accurate way to practice. This deep experience helps to shape your body and train your mind for continuous improvement, allowing you to master the knowledge of all eight limbs of Yoga of Patanjali Yoga Sutra.
As an YSI attendee, you become a lifelong member of the Yoga Sadhna India (YSI) family. We extend support, insight and knowledge to all our students to help them becoming the best. We offer guidance and keep you informed about the changing market needs. Our students also remain aware of the priorities required for their segments, which helps them to increase agility and adaptability in the market place.Aim
- To train you in 84 basic Asanas in correct form, so after that all other Asanas becomes easy.
- To prepare you as a competent and confident teacher, trained by Indian Yogis.
- To prepare you for higher goals and personal practice in your life path.
- To increase your body’s agility, train your mind and body to harmonize and bring you a step closer to attaining health and happiness.
- To give you 200 hours Yoga Alliance Certificate on successful completion of the course.
- The 200 hour Hatha yoga certification is ideal for learners who have done a minimum of one year of yoga practice. Beginners, with a keen desire to learn yoga can also apply.
- We expect all our students to remain with us for the four continuous weeks so that they can immerse themselves in intense yogic practice and knowledge. With us, you get a meditative learning environment and a chance to create your own bars to reach.
Choosing Yoga Sadhna India is the best choice you can make because we believe talk is cheap, but true yoga is in karma and giving. We give…Knowledge:
Linking people with knowledge to make stronger Yogis. We train with state of the art teaching, utilizing digital media, interactive, participatory, overflowing with ancient knowledge, in easy to grasp modules, manuals written and modeled by highly educated Yogis, give you more than the required syllabus of Yoga Alliance, at affordable low cost. See the Syllabus details below.Uniqueness
We take you where no one goes. We welcome you with open arms and offer home like environment in our classrooms. All our students get personal attention and are apprised of
Pre and post posture analysis and psychological counseling to improve practice. You can also practice teaching and explore newer opportunities by automatically becoming lifelong YSI family member.Comforts
The accommodation is comfortable and helps you in maintaining the relaxed posture. Our facilities have Wi-Fi connectivity. Hot water, attached western toilets, healthy home cooked vegetarian meals with locally grown produce, clean rooms with all essentials and one free massage are some of the other benefits.Extra
We don’t just bend, we bend backwards. Guided outings and a visit for your karma yoga to a place for needy people help you to develop the feeling of serving. We also provide assistance in settling your travel documents and extend our hospitality even after the training at subsidized rates. Learning local language or lessons in wearing sari (Indian wear) are some of the secret fun sessions.Gifts
Gift of love is joy to us. A yogic life is already a gift bag full of goodies. However, we can also help you as an expert guide for buying your gifts, if required. While coming, you don’t also need to fill your baggage allowance with yoga mats and other yoga props. Everything is available at our Yogashala at a very affordable price.Certification
It is your badge that you can wear with a smile. The 200 hours Yoga Alliance, USA certification allows you to teach in your country and /or worldwide and show it that you earned it.What after training?
Raise your yoga quotient. Power your yoga poses with analytics and logic. Get a chance to be a part of specialized in-depth workshops in other trainings. Stay back few more days to enjoy local adventure and site seeing. You can also take the membership of YSI newsletter and choose to stay in touch with the YSI alumni family at no extra cost. For a deeper knowledge, move to 300 hrs training and gain experience at teaching at our institute.Syllabus
Our transforming strategy, it is not a secret.Asanas (100 hours)
- Detailed teaching of Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series 1 and Hatha Yoga 36 asanas.
- Maximum number of asanas to cover different joints and members of the body.
- Different schools of sun and moon salutations.
- Sequencing and flow of asana practice.
- Joints and glands exercises.
- Balancing poses, meditative poses, forward and backward bending poses, twist poses, invert and kneeling poses, standing and supine poses.
- Four types of yogic breathing, diaphragmatic breathing, Knowledge of Ida, Pingla, Sushumna Nadis.
- Eight different types of Pranayamas.
- Utilizing different ratios of breath in prananyama.
- Covers 4 types of 36 Mudras and 4 bandhas its usage, technique and benefits.
- History and yogic philosophy, and its importance in your yogic practice taught in fluent simplified English by yogic gurus.
- Introduction of yogic life, diet and Indian culture.
- Patanjali yoga sutra.
- Four faculties of mind and types of consciousness.
- Yogic ethics and way of life.
- More than 10 meditational techniques and styles.
- Alignment and correct positioning.
- Adjustments of asana in coordination with breath and mind.
- Lessons on mantra with their meaning and rhythm
- Developing your voice and teaching philosophy
- Verbal and physical adjustments
- Your role/responsibility as a yoga teacher
- Teaching etiquette
- Anatomical terminology
- The 11 systems of the body
- 05.45 am – Green Tea
- 06.00 am – Prayer
- 06.15 am – 7:15 am: Prananyama breathing practices
- 07.30 am – 9:00 am: Asana practice
- 09:00 am – 10: 00 am: Breakfast
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm: Yogic applied anatomy
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm: Alignment and adjustment
- 01:00 pm – 2:00 pm: Lunch
- 02:00 pm – 4:00pm: Rest
- 04:00 pm – 5:30 pm: Asana Practice
- 05:30 pm – 6:00 pm: Tea break
- 06:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Philosophy
- 07:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Mantra chanting and meditation
- 09:00 pm – Dinner
Group size: Less than 22
Arrival: A day before the training date is highly suggested.
- Yoga Sadhna India, offers a well maintained twin sharing accommodation. It is located in a clean and comfortable ashram like setting and has hot water, attached bath, western toilets and all the other essentials you would need to pursue yoga training. Early registration gets you the best rooms.
- Our locations are selected with great care and are situated in serene quiet places to facilitate teachings and training.
- Your yoga halls are nice and well ventilated. We try our best to get you WI-fi at all our locations.
- Single rooms are also available, though in limited number. They can be requested at a marginally higher cost.
- Close to market place to help you take care of your daily essentials.
- We serve locally produced, home-cooked pure vegetarian satvic yogic food. It is cooked with love and care and is full of all the proteins and energy components, needed for budding yogis, like you. Meal is provided thrice a a day.
- We try our best to accommodate your food limitations, which you must specify prior to arrival. However, due to our geographical limitations, at times it may not be possible for us to comply with every request.
If in Rishikesh, you breath the fresh crisp air flowing down from the Himalyas and walk the banks of Holy river Ganga , where Rishis and Saints have worshipped from centuries. You can feel the spirit in the air, as you walk the bazaars and ashrams with the locals of Rishikesh. If in Goa you walk the white sands off the beaches of Goa, the Arabian Sea and where church bell rings with the start of the day.You get:
- We provide 200 hrs and 300 hrs Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Courses. Our modules are certified by Yoga Alliance, USA.
- We have our own accommodation and teaching facilities at Rishikesh, Delhi and Rajasthan. Aspiring yoga teachers can join classes at any of these locations.
- Our schools follow the authentic Mysore style yoga practice in a traditional way. You get both quality and access to over 200 hours of combined experience.
- Our AVYTTC program is suited for people with a minimum of one year of yoga experience. Participants should also be able to withstand the physical stamina required for Ashtanga Vinyasa.
- We include philosophical backing with each flow. Students are regularly encouraged to experience the techniques through a progressive learning pattern.
- Classes also give knowledge of Mudras and Bandhas, which links the Ashtanga Vinyasa flow.
- We train you for advance level of pranayama practice. It gives you the benefit of control and refinement.
- Yoga Sadhna India training has specialized techniques for practicing meditation to channel your concentration.
- Graduates get a special workshop in yogic applied anatomy and alignment, taking you deeper in practice with knowledge.
- Advance students learn techniques of creating lesson plans for teaching or for own practice.
- We also feature some extra knowledge of Acro yoga, prenatal yoga and Yoga Therapy, geriatrics yoga and child yoga as small workshops.
- It is suggested that all students carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before applying for the teacher training course.
- The advance deposit submitted for YTTC 100, 200, 300 hrs or for any retreats or workshops is not refundable.
- In case of any emergencies if student can’t attend the course, YogSadhna India can permit to join other scheduled courses within the period of 12 months. It has to be communicated and discussed with the management.
- No refunds, credits or transfers are done on cancellation, during or after the course starts.
About Yoga Sadhna India WHERE WISDOM MEETS LEARNING Welcome to Yoga Sadhna India – an initiative that seeks to advance ancient yogic practice through state