The program has been carefully crafted for a small group of trainees who are ready for an in-depth learning experience. You will be guided personally to overcome any obstacles you may encounter so you can receive EXACTLY what you need for moving forward on your yogic journey at this point in your life.
This is a 25-day training program that is limited to 12 participants. It encompasses 4 modules and provides the following:
- A rigorous development of your own asana and meditation practice
- A comprehensive foundation of knowledge in Yoga and Buddhist philosophy
- A thorough grounding in western anatomy, physiology and subtle body anatomy
- Teaching skills including voice, presence, timing, to assist you in finding your own unique teaching style
- Regular ‘practice labs’, and ethics of student-teacher relationship and professional supervision
- Essential insights into the yoga business and how to set up as a teacher
Results you can expect from this teacher training:
- Belief in yourself and your direction in life
- Freedom from fear and limiting beliefs that keep you stuck
- Confidence and know-how to set up as a Yoga teacher
- Clarity on your meditation practice and translating it into daily life
- Resources and tools to continue to expand and refine your knowledge, skills and practice after the training.
Cost: 3,499 Euro including accommodation and 3 meals per day, 6 days per week (Sundays are free for you to rest and enjoy as you please).
Contact: info at dynamicmindfulness.de
4 weeks of deep, authentic Yoga and Mindfulness practice in a small group (max. 12) in the beautiful mountains of Northern Thailand.