- Traditional & Classical Hatha Yoga Sivananda Style.
- Primary series -Ashtanga-Vinyasa (Mysore Style)
- Vinyasa flow Sequencing & Power Yoga,
- Iyengar style and Restorative Yoga
- Modifications, other variations and advance variation of all postures
- How to use yoga props like block, bolster, strap & wall in your yoga practice.
- Observation and feedback on your personal practice by teachers everyday immediately after the asana class
- Enough class on Partner Yoga(couple yoga) & basics of Pre Natal Yoga.
- Yoga Therapy: Lower back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, eyes, stress, weight reduction, diabetes, heart & hypertension, vertigo.
- Method, principle, sequencing, adjusting, benefits and cautions of Yoga postures.
- Pranayama (breathing techniques), Bandhas (Yogic locked) and Yogic Shatkarmas / Kriyaa (cleansing techniques).
- Learning to teach yoga classes for beginners, intermediate and advanced levels students.
- Anatomy, Physiology and physical, mental and spiritual benefits of yoga.
- Basic Ayurveda, nutrition and the yogic diet.
- Introduction of chakras, nadis & Mudras.
- Mantra chanting and meditation.
- Yoga philosophy (eight Limbs of Ashtanga-yoga) with Patanjali Yoga Sutra.
- Teaching practicum.
A Typical Day at Yoga Vimoksha 06:30-07:30 Morning Chanting & Meditation & Pranayama 07:30-08:00 Tea Break 08:00-10:00 Yoga Asana Practice (Hatha
Working at The Beach House Resort at Goa as a Lead Yoga Instructor from 1st Jan 2014 to till date.
ü Created 200 Hrs Teacher Training Course for aspiring Yoga teachers for www.yogavimoksha.com
ü Making Notes for TTC
ü Power Yoga and running workshop for teachers
ü Lead Yoga Teacher for In house Retreats
ü Residential 100 hour TTC residential program teaching Iyengar elements with a strong Power Flow, Yoga Philosophy, Meditation, Yoga Nidra and how to develop self-practice.
Worked at “Mickey Mehta Gym”- Mumbai as Yoga teacher and Personal Trainer since April 1st 2010 to November 30th 2013.
- I take a personal and individualized approach to teaching yoga, influenced by my own experience as a practitioner of Sivananda Yoga/Iyengar Yoga /Pattabi Jois inspired Power Vinyasa Flow yoga.
- The sequence and intensity of the class vary in accordance with students’ experience, energy and prowess. My classes are accessible to beginners, while also challenging for intermediate students – with individual attention paid to each student. Basics to Advance.
- Hot Yoga and Bikram Yoga
- Strength of each class between 20 to 35 Students
- Providing one-on-one training for clients seeking individualized training
- Conducting health awareness campaigns pertaining to holistic health and injury prevention.
- Provide guidance in meditation and relaxation techniques.
- Yoga Therapy: Lower back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, eyes, stress, weight reduction, diabetes, heart & hypertension, Vertigo.
- Partner Yoga and Prenatal yoga for pregnancy.