Riad Clé de Sol, Marrakech, MoroccoDecorated in a traditional Moroccan style, Riad Clé De Sol features an outdoor swimming pool, a garden, a hammam, a patio with a fountain, and free Wi-Fi throughout the Riad. It is 38 km from Marrakech Airport.
The rooms at Riad Clé De Sol have a flat-screen TV, a seating area, air-conditioning and individual heating. The private bathrooms include free toiletries, a bath tub or a shower and toilet.
The restaurant serves traditional Moroccan cuisine and guests can enjoy their meals on the terrace looking onto the surrounding mountains. There is also a Moroccan lounge with a fireplace.
Located at 35 km from Marrakech Train Station, Riad Clé De Sol can arrange activities, excursions, and camel and horse riding in the surrounding areas. Massages are also available at an additional cost See more events in this venue
Embrace life's adventure with Yoga HappyTree's first yoga and wellness
retreat in Marrakech, Morocco!
Join seasoned yoga teachers Melanie Richards, Bhaskar Goswami, and Spiritual Master, Lisa Lajoie from March 25th to April 1st for an exotic week under the Moroccan the sun. You will experience yoga, meditation and special workshops designed to recharge your body, elevate your mind and uplift your spirit in preparation for the next levels of success and fulfillment in your life.
- 7:00 am – 9:00 am – morning yoga and meditation practice
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am – breakfast and free time
- 11:00 am – 6:00 pm – excursion or workshop or chill time (depending on the day)
- 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm – dinner and free time
- 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm – evening practice/dialogue circle
Workshops and Special Classes include:
- Sunday, March 26th: Rest for Success, with Melanie Richards
- Monday, March 27th: New Moon Ceremony, with Lisa Lajoie
- Tuesday, March 28th: Grace & Grit: When to Hustle and When to Flow, with Bhaskar Goswami
- Wednesday, March 29th: Anxiety: A Gateway to Self-love and Expansion, with Melanie Richards and Channeling Circle: Tapping into the messages awaiting you from spirit, with Lisa Lajoie
- Thursday, March 30th: Awakening to Your Inner Guidance System, with Lisa Lajoie
- Friday, March 31st: Creating Your Legacy, with Bhaskar Goswami
A transformational week of deep soul awakening and
awesome adventure awaits you!
Excursions and Amenities:
Camel trekking in the Sahara, exploring the ancient imperial city of Marrakech, hiking along the snow capped Atlas mountains and waterfalls, visiting a traditional Berber village and idyllic beach, relaxing poolside and delighting your senses with fresh, local, organic food, magnificent gardens, a hammam and pure argan oil massages… this will be epic!
The end of March is a beautiful time of year in Morocco with sunshine and expected highs of 25 degrees Celsius during the day.
Only double occupancy rooms remaining: $1,650 + taxes (15%) Price includes:
- A 7 night stay at your second home, the 5-star rated Riad “Castle” Clé de Sol hotel, featuring an outdoor swimming pool, a garden, a hammam, a patio with a fountain, and free Wi-Fi throughout.
- Transfer to and from airport*
- Daily breakfast and dinner made of the freshest, finest local ingredients. The seasonal menu is inspired by local Moroccan cuisine, with meat and vegetarian options available
- Daily yoga and meditation classes with Bhaskar and Melanie
- Deep soul work with Bhaskar, Melanie and Lisa Lajoie
Flights, excursions, alcohol and lunches
*Transfer from Casablanca airport is available. To take advantage of this please arrange your arrival before 12 pm on March 25th. Transfers from the Marrakech airport can also be arranged with more flexibility.
Embrace life's adventure with HappyTree's Yoga & Wellness Retreat in Marrakech with seasoned yoga teachers Melanie Richards & Bhaskar Goswami!
In 2013, she was invited to teach at the Wanderlust Festival in Mont Tremblant and was the opening speaker for the TEDx Montreal Women's event. In 2014, she was a guest speaker at the MUHC NRIP Nurse's conference, gave a YOMO presentation on The Healing Power of Yoga for the Royal Victoria Hospital (RVH) Foundation and won a Quebec Notable Award for Social Entrepreneurship.
Melanie was invited back again in 2015 as a guest speaker for the RVH Foundation's Symposium on Ovarian Cancer and is teaching again at Wanderlust in Tremblant this summer. She is currently on the organizing committee for the 2017 Quebec Yoga Expo and looking forward to teaching for the Lymphoma Canada "Take it to the Mat" event this fall. See more photos and other events by this presenter
Born into the yogic tradition, he comes from the lineage of Vasishtha, who is considered to be one of the founding fathers of this ancient practice. He has been trained at the Transcendental Meditation school of Assam in India, by Yogacharya Nandakumar in Kuwait and by Siromani Sriram and the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta in Canada. With a Masters degree in Electronic Engineering from the University of Nottingham in England, Bhaskar has a 10 year international engineering career in petroleum, telecom, audio, acoustic and microelectronics industries, providing him with a strong understanding of the corporate environment. See more photos and other events by this presenter