- WILD HERBS KITCHEN: wild herbs which grow in our garden and around the hotel in the organic meadows is put together for a wild herb green-smoothie in the morning or a light dinner with wild-herb-soup and salad buffet.
- YOGI MADHAV FROM INDIA: accompanies the course during the 2 daily yogasessions and explains the basics of yoga and the vedic philosophy.
- YOGA AT THE MOUNTAIN: 2 times a week we hike to selected places for our yogasession, like a mountain lake apart of the standard tourist paths.
The course is held in English by Yogi Madhav and supported and translated if needed or wanted by Karin.
- the day starts with a fresh made organic-greenn smoothie or fruit-smoothie
- from 8.00 am we start with a yogasession to activate our feelings of happiness
- 9.30 am Yogi-Brunch at the organic brunch buffet.
- 2 times a week we hike into the mountains to practise yoga on one of the selected places on a mountain lake or a natural amphietheatre.
- on all the other days you are warmly welcome tob e part of our hiking programme and hike with our local hiking guide Alois.
- Yogi Madhav accompanies the course with wisdoms of the vedic philosophie and explains the basics of yoga.
- from 5.00 pm a light dinner helpls us to digest easily. A fresh wild hearb soup and a salad buffet restores us for a yoga session at night.
- from 7.00 pm a yoga session for a pleasant conclusion of the day.
♥ welcome BIO-herbal drink
♥ Homemade lavender cookies await you as a welcome gift in your room
♥ Daily Yoga 2 units: morning and evening
♥ wild herbs kitchen incl. Bio-Green Smoothies morning, organic Yogi brunch and light organic wild herbs evening fare
♥ Yogi Madhav from India conducts yoga units and accompanies the course with the basic idea of Yoga
♥ 1x Yoga on the mountain on selected places of power
♥ Schladming-Dachstein Summer Card ,, "- use the free ticket for more than 100 experiences.
2-Day Special from € 179, - and 3-Day Special from € 259, -
♥ 4-DAY-SPECIAL: say hello to your vest for life again 329,-- €
♥ YOGAWEEK/S: Wake up your pleasure for life and take the motivation back home
1 YOGAWEEK 569,-- € / 2 YOGAWEEKS 1.109,-- €
♥ YOGAMONTH: the positive thinking, the healthy nutrition and the physical work out is gathered in your cells 2.049,-- €
You only want to join a day?
A Green Smoothie morning, organic Yogi Brunch, wild herbs cuisine in the evening and 2 units inclusive Yoga?
Why not? with 65, - Euro, you can turn off for a day in the Rohrmooser mountains.
They only come for yoga units? No problem with 14, - € per unit, everything else is indeed upon request at your disposal.
We look forward to welcoming you!
YOGA IN THE MOUNTAINS Indiam culture meets austrian nature.
Yogi Madhav was born in a religious and a traditional Hindu family in India. Being raised in the sacred, religious and spiritual environment; Vedic philosophy and spirituality has become a part of his life since childhood. He started yoga practice from childhood and participated in many yoga championships like state, national & international and got Gold medals.
Yogi Madhav is a very experienced Yoga teacher. He did his graduation in Philosophy, Sanskrit and Hindi & master degree in Yoga & Meditation.
Yogi Madhav is also Yoga Teacher of the Arhanta Yoga Ashram where he teaches beginners and advanced asana classes.
(Arhanta Yoga Ashram International is accredited by Yoga Alliance Organisation)
Apart of this Yogi Madhav is teaching for different yoga schools, colleges, universities, institutes and NGO`s.
His in depth knowledge of Yoga and Vedas combined with modern approach of teaching makes his teaching style unique. Apart from above he has also studied Vedas, philosophies, Yoga Therapy, Pranic Healing and reflexology. He has gained vast experience in above fields and worked in various parts of the world.
Yogi Madhav’s goal in life is to help people to develop themselves spiritually, mentally and physically through discipline and awareness. Serving people to realize the importance of classical yoga. Furthermore he would like to share the experience of traditional yoga and Vedic philosophy. Yogi Madhav wants to inspire students through the practice of yoga to connect with their own personal wisdom, healing abilities and expansive potential.