Want to learn the skills and tools needed to survive a Zombie apocalypse?
Want to experience it in paradise surrounded by lush jungle and pristine surf?
Join us and hone yourself into zombie slaying specialist..
- Learn First Aid
- How to Forage and prepare food
- Combat training, hand to hand
- Daily cross training & fitness
- Making shelters & creating security
- Weapons training, both in ranged and melee( bow, axes, machete, thrown weapons)
- Team building exercises to ensure the group stays together
- Zombie bug out bag assembled on site
- Survival course (think tough mudder)
- Free time for surfing & other activities
- Bodywork to keep you healthy ( stretching, PT work, massage)
- Breakfast and Dinners included
- Final celebration dinner
Venue & Location info - Enchanted Forest, Playa Guiones
Sitting at the heart of Playa Guiones is the Enchanted forest. Rustic and primal the enchanted forest is the perfect location for a survival retreat. Sporting two training gyms, outdoor showers, tree house cabanas, hammocks and all within walking distance to one of the best surfing beaches in the world.
Pricing, Policy and reservation details - July 4-11, 2015
Price per person is $1145 and includes all the above plus transport to/from Nosara airport or bus stop. DOES NOT INCLUDE, Airfare to/from Costa Rica & Nosara, Lunch meal and any airport taxes.10% deposit must be made to reserve spot, 40% by the end of May and remaining due 2 weeks prior to event.
Are you local and wish to participate in workshops, daily trainings & final night? $275
For more information contact Orion - firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook Orion Rex
Want to learn the skills and tools needed to survive a Zombie apocalypse? Want to experience it in paradise surrounded by lush jungle and pristine surf?
Gregory Orion Rex
Having been a bodywork therapist for over 10 years and practicing yoga for most of his life Orion has directed his intention towards unique bodywork therapies, retreats, workshops and events to help spread the knowledge and benefits of these ancient arts to people so that they can heal and prevent many of the ailments that are part of everyday life.
He specializes in therapeutic massage, Reflexology, Ayurveda, Thai massage and is a NCTMB national board certified education provider for massage therapy.
See more photos and other events by this presenter