Built on the rock in the style and character of authentic Greek, ‘AGRIOLYKOS’ is a jewel under the sun and above the Aegean Sea.
‘AGRIOLYKOS,’ with its friendly and homely atmosphere, offers you unique moments of serenity and relaxation for unforgettable memories.
‘AGRIOLYKOS’ is located in Therma, a picturesque village amphitheatrically built with a pebbled beach and characteristic kafenia, tavernas and ouzeri. Therma village is famous as the spa center of Ikaria’s Therapeutic Natural Hot Springs.
- Direct walking access to the beach & Tourist Facilities.
- 12 Peaceful and comfortable rooms with air condition, TV & minibar.
- Beautifully landscaped garden setting with panoramic sea-view.
- Spacious sea-view cafe courtyard offering breakfast.
- Stone amphitheater located in natural setting with sea view for performances, meetings and seminars.
- Access to private beach and nearby natural hot water springs flowing into the sea.
- Seasonal schedule of yoga events, art exhibits & speakers/guests.
- Open from May through October.
: Mrs. Voula Manolarou