Nestled in the beautiful San Bernardino Mountains of Southern California, Alpine Meadows is the perfect site for affordable group retreats of all kinds. Alpine Meadows offers fresh air, mountain vistas, gorgeous wooded acreage, personalized service and the best facilities around.
Located just two hours from Los Angeles, San Diego and Orange County and 90 minutes from Palm Springs, you will feel a million miles away at Alpine Meadows, but we’re close enough for an easy getaway for your group.
Fantastic Facilities for Large Group Meetings and Retreats
Alpine Meadows Camp and Retreat Center can accommodate from 20 to 400 overnight and up to 500 guests for day use. Our facilities include:
- Six meeting lodges in a variety of sizes
- Comfortable accommodations, from group cabins with baths to hotel-style rooms.
- An array of recreational activities, from onsite swimming pool, ball fields and more to hiking in the San Bernardino National Forest and canoeing or kayaking at nearby Jenks Lake
- Challenge Course with teambuilding/low ropes elements, climbing tower, zip line and high ropes elements
- Personalized Service – Our experienced, knowledgeable staff can help you plan your retreat from A to Z and will be there 24/7 to help guide you through your event.
The Alpine Meadows Story
The Alpine Meadows Retreat and Conference Center is owned and operated by Camp Mountain Chai, a non-profit organization headquartered in La Jolla, California. The retreat center is dedicated to providing children and adults of all religions, races and economic status with extraordinary outdoor experiences in the beautiful San Bernardino National Forest.