A camp and retreat center in Wilseyville, Calaveras County, California for nonprofit groups of 12-167, located at an elevation of 3000 feet in the sierra foothills
Camp Lodestar occupies 425 acres of meadow and woodlands. It is rich in varied ecological environments and steeped in the history of the mother lode country.
Camp Lodestar is ideal for outdoor education. On-site Indian grinding rocks inspire a hands-on experience of Native American daily life. Camp Lodestar offers diverse plant and animal life to study and appreciate along trails through the meadow, along a river and pond, and through forests.
- International House – Retreat center with semi-private rooms for 20 persons.
- Toad Hall – Lodge with eight bedrooms for 32 persons.
- Dormitories – Two dormitories house 20 persons each.
- Tent Cabins – Eight cabins with shuttered windows & screen doors, sleep 8 people each.
- Leaders Cabin – Available to group leaders, a two bedroom house with living room and kitchen (also used as a Nurse’s cabin).