Our Cycling and Yoga Retreat in Wine Country is held at the Green Gables Inn in Walla Walla. The Inn is located near Whitman College and is a short cycle or walk to downtown shops and tasting rooms.
The historic Green Gables Inn was originally built in 1909 and seamlessly combines all of the charms of its history with all of the modern amenities we’ve come to expect. Innkeeper Alexis Buckley and Chef Andi Bughi-Johnson do a fabulous job making sure each guest feels special.
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Private Bathrooms
- Complimentary Beverage Center
- Gourmet Breakfast with Choice of Seasonal Entree
- Private Balcony (Select Rooms)
- In-Room Fireplace (Select Rooms)
- Pet-friendly accommodations (Carriage House only)
- Private Dining and Events
Be prepared to be spoiled; Chef Andi is known for creating excellent meals. Our alfresco dinners will be gourmet multi-course affairs full of locally sourced, healthy ingredients. Dietary restrictions will be accommodated (advance notice required).
: Alexis Buckley