A camp in Oak Glen, near Yucaipa, San Bernardino County, California for nonprofit groups of 10-262.
Pilgrim Pines Camp & Conference Center is located east of Redlands, California in the San Bernardino Mountains at an elevation of 5200’. The site is on 151 acres of cedars, pines and oak trees. The site is a beautiful and serene setting ideal for youth, adult and family camps.
There are miles of hiking trails and plenty of recreational opportunities at Pilgrim Pines.
- Cabins –
Each cabin has 12 beds (6 built in bunk beds, three on each side of the cabin) and 2 half baths (1 on each side of the cabin). Each bunk has a storage cupboard and private reading light. Cabins are heated, carpeted and tiled with plenty of windows.
- 3 Main Shower Facilities - Three facilities are centrally located in each cabin area. Each has two sides. They are modern, private, and have hot water, sinks and toilet stalls. Each private shower includes its own dressing area.
Upper Camp has 7 cabins, 8 showers
Lower Camp has 7 cabins, 8 showers
Junior Camp has 5 cabins, 6 showers
- Leadership Center – 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, with a living room, den, a fireplace and a furnace. Sleeps 10 people in twin beds.
- Health Center (Apts. C,D,E,F) – 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms, a sitting room, and a front room. Sleeps 7 to 8 in 6 twins and 1 bunk.
- Apartments A & B – Handicapped accessible apartments with bathrooms; each sleeps 4 to 6. Carpeted and heated.
- Apartments G & H – Located in Junior Lodge. Each apartment sleeps 2 in bunk beds and has a private bathroom.