In Fullerton, California, three Apostolic Oblates live in community and run and maintain a retreat center that other groups can use.
In the past, the retreat center has been used by parochial groups, diocesan groups, ecumenical groups, youth, adults, couples, priests, and religious groups with particular ministries (i.e. Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion, Lectors, Catechists, and school principals and teachers) for one-day, three-day, and five-day retreats; seminars; Days of Prayer and Recollection; personal enrichment, et cetera.
The occupancy of the retreat center is 32 during the day and 26 overnight.
The Retreat Center is
- a House of Prayer where you can spend time in peaceful silence and prayerful recollection;
- a place where you are helped to find meaning and mission in life;
- a place to regroup, relax, and renew;
- a place for spiritual formation, inner strength, and wholeness; and
- a place where holiness of life may be discovered
and it exists
- to encourage everyone into a journey of spirituality and holiness;
- to offer you a place where recollections is possible, so that you may better hear God’s will for you;
- to enable you to respond more positively to our Lord’s demands of love for Him and for your brothers and sisters (1 Jn 4:19; 3:23);
- to learn apostolic generosity.
We would love you to seek retreat at the Pro Sanctity Center!