Camp Arroyo is the ideal place to hold your retreat, planning session, meeting, or gathering. We pride ourselves in offering a variety of program options that will fit your every need. Options include:
- Meet in the comfort of our Dining Hall.
- Strengthen group dynamics on our high ropes course and climbing wall.
- Swim in the pool. (seasonally)
- Tell stories, sing songs and eat s’mores around the campfire.
- Simply enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
- Dining Hall: This green-built straw-bale building seats up to 150 people; CD/DVD/VHS player and LCD projector; 20´x20´ overhead screen; integrated interior sound system; ping pong and billiards; restrooms.
- Amphitheater: Offering a spectacular view and seating for 200; CD/DVD/VHS player and sound system; LCD projector and laptop hook-ups; 17´ x 8´ screen; stage lights; campfire circle.
- Cabins: 12 cabins with six sets of bunk beds, shower and bathroom, storage bins, mud room, back porch overlooking the valley, outdoor picnic table (144-person total capacity).
- Pool: Accommodates up to 70 people; gender specific changing areas with showers and bathroom facilities; wheelchair accessible; staffed by certified lifeguards; open May 1 – October 15.
- Sports: Basketball and Bocce ball courts; large field with soccer goals
- Challenge Course: 38-foot climbing wall, ropes course (zip line with two elements leading to the platform, Horizontal Ladder and the Leap of Faith)
- Organic Garden, three open meadows and nearby hiking trails: stroll, enjoy the scents and sights.