This Oregon legend was built in 1924 along the banks of the scenic Rogue River. It was a vacation retreat to many Hollywood personalities such as Clark Gable, Carol Lombard and Walt Disney. In 1993, Country House Inns purchased the Weasku Inn and began restoring it.
In September of 1998, the restoration was complete, the five rooms in the Lodge having been updated, while the original character and splendor was maintained. In addition, eleven cabins were built on the property and an original A Frame cabin remodeled.
Since its completion, “Travel and Leisure Magazine” named this historic landmark “one of the top 25 Lodges in the United States”. Recently, in “1,000 Places to See Before You Die: A Traveler’s Life List “, Patricia Shultz declared the Weasku Inn one of those “must see” places.
We invite you to step back in time, restore yourself and create new beginnings at the wonderful Weasku Inn.
Our accommodations include:
- 5 Lodge Rooms, 11 River Front Cabins, 1 A-Frame Cabin, and a Three Bedroom River House
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Check-in 3pm / Check-out Noon
- 72 hour cancellation policy
- Children 12 and under stay free when occupying same room with an adult
- Complimentary wireless Internet throughout the property
- Meeting & Event Space for up to 40 people
- All accommodations include a deluxe continental breakfast, complimentary afternoon appetizer reception and evening milk & cookies