RetreatNetwork.com Introduces A New Win-Win-Win Business Model

RetreatNetwork.com recently launched its booking system, making it possible to book retreats and other transformational events directly from the website.

This is an important milestone for the company, and a big step towards realizing the vision of mainstream audience consciously and intentionally taking time on a regular basis to elevate their bodies, minds and spirits.

RetreatNetwork.com was created to address a real need of a growing market – to match those who offer retreats with those who seek them. We want to make it easy for people to find not only the place or event they are looking for, but even more so the healing and transformation they are seeking.

RetreatNetwork.com uses cutting-edge technology and marketing techniques to bring alternative and wellness travel to the mainstream, and make finding and booking a retreat as easy as booking a hotel on Booking.com, buying a ticket on Eventbrite.com or renting a place on AirBnB.

RetreatNetwork.com is pleased to introduce its awesome yet simple win-win business model:

  • Listing an event in our booking system is free
  • Listing price on RetreatNetwork.com is 10% lower than the published price of the event
  • RetreatNetwork.com charges a 10% deposit and keeps it as a commission
  • The balance is due before or during check-in

For example: If your retreat is $1,000, we’ll offer it on our site at $900, and charge the user a deposit of $90 during checkout to secure their reservation. The balance of $810 will be paid directly to you before or during check-in.

Note: If this model is not ideal for you and you have other ideas – we’d love to hear them.

Users Win

Users have access to the largest online database of transformational getaways and are able to search and filter the results to find the places and events that fit their needs and desires. In addition, they will usually get a 10% discount when booking on RetreatNetwork.com, and will be able to read independent reviews of other guests so that their experience would be as close to perfect as possible.

Members Win

Retreat owners and event organizers can focus on what they’re passionate about and best at, which is providing a superb experience to their guests. Our members don’t have to deal with technology or with marketing, which frees up their time and resources. For that, they give up 19% (10% discount and 10% commission from the remaining 90%), which is less than the industry standard commission of a travel booking agent. Our self-serve system empowers our Members to manage their events and venues on their own, and our automated system handles the reservations and notifications.

Retreat owners and event organizer – join the Retreat Network and together, let’s make transformational getaways part of our everyday life!

To list your event or venue free, visit www.RetreatNetwork.com and click on the “Add Event / Program” or “Add Venue” at the top right corner.

Share your wisdom

You must login in order to post a review.