RETREAT NETWORK and GEKKO RETREATS
WIN $900 off for
Licensed Practitioner of NLP™ Training
in Bali, Feb 20-28 2015
** Giveaway ended Jan 12, 2015 **
Hear what the inspired students from Live With Power’s August Licensed Practitioner Certification had to say about the 8 days they spent with Anita Kozlowski in Ubud Bali!
Anita Kozlowski is an internationally Licensed Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming™, and Master Trainer at Live with Power, therapist, strategic business and success coach.
Anita Kozlowski has used innovative therapy to change lives through a unique system that has been proven to work. Countless grateful clients have experienced an extraordinary transformation in their lives because of it. Anita specializes in helping those who are not able to be helped by mainstream therapy models and developed the revolutionary Structural Psychology model for therapy and success coaching.
Anita Kozlowski is currently working on a manual that systematizes human emotional problems and provides a system to deal with these issues. Her approach to therapy is systemic. She sees human problems as the outcome of several events resulting in a problem. These are fueled by an intent which is mostly hidden at the subconscious level. With her systemic approach to therapy, Anita is able to help you get rid of your most difficult and challenging problems.
About The Program
Here are some skills you will learn during this 8 day certification program:
- Gain observational skills that will allow you to read people like a book. You will know what really goes inside their mind. This allows you to speak directly to their mind. They will instantly feel understood and connected with you.
- Develop a mastery of language; how to never say the wrong thing at the wrong time and how to say the right thing at the right moment.
- Always be in control of your own emotional state, regardless of the situation
- Get rid of internal blocks that held you back in life. This includes addictive patterns such as over eating, over worrying, procrastination, negative relationships, substance – permanently)
- Specific methods to eliminate phobias, guilt, doubt and fear in less than 10 minutes, so you can move toward your desired future now.
- Techniques to help people destroy limiting decisions such as “I can’t make a lot of money”, I can’t have a great relationship”, “ I will never reach my ideal weight”.
- Turn fear into power NOW
- 10 Secrets o charismatic leaders. Learn those skills to become charismatic and irresistible
- Improve your memory and dramatically enhance your ability to learn and remember.
- Discover your true purpose in life and learn the proven method to achieve your goals. If you have a history of setting goals you have never achieved, that one tweak in your internal strategy will shift that instantly. You will be able to consistently accomplish your goals.
- Be able to make powerful decisions. Where on the past you may have been held back by internal resistance, self-doubt or uncertainty, you will be able to step into your power, becoming an architect of your reality.
- Seminar runs daily 10 am – 6 pm.
- Two coffee breaks: 20 minute each
- One lunch break: 1 hr. 30 min.
- Two homework assignments
To see the complete syllabus click here.
* Certification is issued on the basis of attendance and competency as demonstrated in group exercises.
What is true NLP?
True NLP is the most powerful method in Applied Psychology. It is the most powerful method for personal transformation, which allows you to measure your results. True NLP removes guess work from human communication, and as a therapy tool, removes guess work from the diagnosis. True NLP allows us to diagnose and eliminate problems quickly and effectively. Where a traditional therapy model allows for years of coaching or counselling, true NLP facilitates change virtually instantly. NLP is the method behind the intervention method and this is what makes it so powerful. NLP is the study of the structure of human experience, a set of techniques to make rapid and permanent changes to that structure (leading to a change in the experience), and a philosophy framing a belief that humans are able to express their full potential. It is also a system of thinking absolutely necessary to make techniques effective. If you want to help someone make a pervasive and permanent change, you must first understand the way they are thinking and what internal methods they applied to have created their current problem. They did something really well to create the problem. Your task as a skilled Practitioner is to ask the right questions to really understand what is happening inside their mind, and on that basis, skillfully apply the system for transformation. You will also be able to evaluate your results. The change you accomplish seem magical.
We create all our life experiences; good and bad based on beliefs. There is always an underlying belief which serves as a foundation to all subsequent beliefs and resultant strategies and behaviors, and end “results” (or outcomes) which we define as “good” or “bad”. When we understand the structure or a model of any experience, we can delve deep into the structure and change it. An example of that is a person who has been depressed for a long time. Not only do they know how it feels to feel depressed, they also have an internal strategy to feel that way. They do something in their mind to create that feeling.
They also create the feeling in a situation they recognize as “the time to get depressed”.
They do many things inside their mind to crate the state they call depression.
They also have a set of beliefs as to “why” they should be depressed. Under these beliefs there is a deep belief “they are worthy of feeling bad”. That belief was developed at some point. From that moment a depressed person began to view their life through the lens of that belief.
To facilitate transformation, all the layers of beliefs underlying their depression must be changed. The virus in their mind must be removed. True NLP allows us to do just that.
True NLP is also a system of techniques we can apply to change beliefs. True NLP is also a philosophy. We believe and had proven that change can be achieved quickly and effortlessly. We believe in human potential, and consider a lack of “success” as only an evidence of having created a poor structure (based on some kind of illogicality) for our experience. We also have the tools to change that pattern and turn impossibilities into possibilities.
The Location: Azadi Retreat in Bali
Set above Ubud, Bali in quiet surroundings in the midst of rice fields. From the moment you arrive, Azadi Retreat will be your personal paradise. Set amongst lush green rice fields with views of sacred Mt Agung, your sanctuary away from it all is only four minutes from downtown Ubud but will feel like a world away. Quiet, with gentle breezes and fresh air you will never want to leave.
The option of daily yoga, spa treatments and wholesome food will free and rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. How much or how little you do is entirely up to you.
Azadi means freedom in Hindi and reflects the experience we offer when you stay with us; time and space that will give you freedom from the everyday so you can focus on nurturing you.